Wednesday, May 21, 2014

introductions and such.

Hey y'all, welcome to my blog!



 I'll go ahead and start by saying that I've been trying for months to come up with the perfect title for this blog so that I could just start it and start writing all the thoughts that I've been saving up for that whole time. 

I'm going to do my best to keep myself pretty much anonymous around here just because I will probably end up talking about work sometimes and let's be real, I'm not trying to get in trouble. 

That being said, I will tell you a little bit about myself.... I am all kinds of spunky. Another word that has been used to describe me would be feisty. I'm a lot to handle and very straight forward 99% of the time. I'm a 24 year old bank teller in Oklahoma City. I never finished college but I have an awesome job with plenty of opportunities for advancement. I love my job, okay well how about I love my job 75% of the time. The other 25% I'm probably pissed off at a co-worker or two and wondering if I would be better off trying to find employment elsewhere. As mad as I get sometimes I probably won't just up and quit because I've been there for a few years and I have great benefits and all that stuff. 

One of my favorite things to read and learn about is personal finance. For some reason it fascinates me. I spend hours reading other people's personal finance or debt repayment blogs. I'll definitely link to a few of my favorite ones so if anyone wants to check them out they can. Along with personal finance is obviously budgeting... I've recently started the first steps of the budgeting process and have even managed to get some of my friends to do the same. I feel like everyone should get a handle on their money before they get to a point in their life where they are $20,000 in credit card debt not to mention auto loans and whatever else they have with little to no money to pay their bills and survive on. 

I'm also on a weight loss journey which I feel like kinda goes well with personal finance. I'm trying to get not only my body healthy but also my bank account. Hahaha, yeah that wasn't really that funny. So be prepared to hear about that every now and then.

And finally, like I mentioned above, I will probably talk about work from time to time. Being a bank teller I've got an arsenal of various stories and stuff that I feel like people would find interesting. 

Well, I guess that's all I've got for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment