Monday, June 2, 2014

updated numbers.

Well here we are, the beginning of June and I'm ready to present to you my updated numbers. :)

Now before I post the updated summary I would like to say a couple things: 

  1. I PAID OFF MY VICTORIA'S SECRET CREDIT CARD!!!!
  2. I realized while I was doing my numbers that my credit card balance actually increased... At first I a little mad at myself but then I remembered that setbacks happen and while that balance is higher so are the balances in my bank accounts. 


Summary of debt
June 1, 2014
Loan:                                     Balance:                               Payment:
Auto                                       6664.17                                 135 (bi-weekly)
Credit Union                           2650.12                                   49.31
Discover Card                          1440.18                                  43
Victoria's Secret                             0                                        0
Current net worth:  -$10,027.95

So as you can see my net worth increased by like $1100, which I think is really great and I am super proud of myself. 

3 comments: