Friday, July 18, 2014

friday faves #2

Here we are y'all, the second Friday in my faves series.... 
I've been so busy with my training class that I haven't really gotten to keep up with my favorite blogs.... Hopefully I can catch up tomorrow! 

Little update on my new job training: I took my test this morning, I got a 100%. Super exciting! I was done with training by 11:30 am so I got to go to my branch and "shadow" during the afternoon. I really like all my new co-workers so far. I picked out my window and come Monday morning it will be a little more "spunky" with my bright colored office accessories. Can't wait! I'll have to shadow for a day or so next week and then I will work out of the supervisor's drawer and then hopefully they will let me on my own by the end of next week. I'll keep everyone updated on how it goes. 

Without further ado......
My Friday Faves:

Good Citizen @ Debt Discipline- Brian over at Debt Discipline shared a post this week about being (you guessed it!) a "good citizen" in the PF blogging community. He mentioned in this post how he started to take it personally that he would comment on some blogs and would get no replies! That has happened to me as well so I'm right there with him. But we are both over it now and have moved on! Lol. I did make sure to let Brian know that he is always welcome to comment on stuff over here and I will reply to anything he has to say! 

July Debt Update @ Downstairs and in Debt- Last week I mentioned that this is the newest blog on my bookmarks and she is definitely staying at the top of my lists of weekly reads! I love a good debt update, and while she doesn't think she has done as well as she could have, I think she has done great! She has now challenged herself to get to the $4000 debt repayment by middle of September. I wish her all the best and can't wait to see how she does!

What To Do If You Totally Failed Your Budget @ Monica on Money- This is actually a guest post from Budget Blonde and it's definitely a good read. We are all humans and sometimes we mess up on our budgets and this article talks about what to do if that happens.

So there you have it everyone! The Spunky Banker's Friday Faves. Check them all out and show them some love!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning me! I still get so excited to see my blog linked from other pages (read- cry and wave like a Miss America winner on the inside at my desk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some good ones on here Spunky!

    ReplyDelete