Friday, July 11, 2014

friday faves #1

New series? Sure, why not! Everyone seems to do their favorite blog post of the week so I'm going to succumb to peer pressure (ha!) and do it as well...

  • Save. Spend. Splurge. Budget Round Up- (Okay so technically this was posted last week, but I just read it Thursday!) I'm a sucker for these kind of posts! I like to know how other people did during the month. Anyway, her monthly budget update is SUPER detailed and I love love love it! I wanna be that organized when I grow up. 
  • Shoeaholic No More's Liebster Award- Okay, okay, okay! I probably just super loved this post because she mentioned me in it! Lol. But really I loved reading Kayla's answers to her questions, I always enjoy getting to know people a little better.
  • brokeGIRLrich's Liebster Award- This is one that technically came from March of this year buuut I nominated her for a Liebster Award so she went back and updated it. This goes along with the above blog and how I enjoy getting to know people better.
So those are my 3 favorite posts for the past week (or maybe farther back than a week), go check them out! I also discovered a new blog during all the Liebster madness that happened around here and I'm happy to say that I've added her to my bookmarks and can't wait to see how her journey goes! That would be Downstairs and in Debt. Y'all should check her out too, if you haven't already. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link love! I love Save.Spend.Splurge's round ups too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found a new blog to enjoy! Thanks for including me in this post :)

    ReplyDelete