Wednesday, August 27, 2014

september....

So September is just around the corner (for real??), and I have some goals that I am determined to accomplish.

I want to post on my blog 5 days a week. This part is gonna be hard for me to do but I'm determined to do it! (If anyone wants to guest post, hit me up!) 

I plan on tracking my spending again. For the entire month of September I am going to track my purchases and I'm going to post them on the blog for all to see. I've gotten to where I'm not really paying attention to what money is going where... and that is not okay!

My emergency fund is currently sitting at $400 (which is a pretty big deal since I had to use the whole $600 out of it last month when I was out of a job!). My goal is to get it to $1000 by the end of September. That means I'll have to put away $300 with each check, 2 checks in September would equal $600. Not gonna lie, it's gonna be tough for me to do but I'm gonna try my hardest. 

I would like to spend at least 2 hours a week working on my side hustle. My Etsy shop. That 2 hours could be spent working on merchandise or posting new merchandise, as long as it is side hustle related then it counts!

***Bonus goal***
Spend 30 minutes walking/jogging/being active at least 3 days a week. 

I'm going to have to be super organized about this for everything to work out, so I'll be working on my plan for the next couple days to make sure I stay on track and achieve my goals. 


Fingers crossed. 

5 comments:

  1. Your goals sound great Spunky! Almost time for pumpkin flavored everything. I'm going to try to be as physically active as possible in September as well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should make it a thing. Tweet each other when we are being active. Hahaha. And I am not a pumpkin fan. More for you that way! Lol.

      Delete
  2. These sound like some lofty goals. I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete