Monday, August 11, 2014

weekly plan #3.

Okay y'all. I'm back at it, with a little more credit card debt (my pay schedule being messed up but me in a bind) and a lot less emergency fund. But I'm not gonna dwell on it. I'm getting back on the horse and I'm coming up with side hustle ideas and I'm hoping to put those into play soon.

So here are my plans for the week:

1. Call about my 401k- Since I left my old job I have to do something about my 401k that I have thru them. I'm still trying to figure out where I should open my IRA which is kind of a lot to think about.
2. Catch up on my blog reading- Since I haven't been around the community lately I haven't read ANY of my favorite blogs (sorry guys!) and I miss reading and commenting.
3. Product knowledge for work- I'm at a new bank now so I need to learn the different products that we offer. Obviously it's pretty much the same as at my last bank but some of the accounts have minimum balance requirements and certain fees that I'm not familiar with yet.
4. List/Blog about my side hustle options- I value everyone's opinion and I feel like if I posted all my side hustle options I would get good advice about everything so look for that this week.
5. Spend some time on the budget- I get paid this week and it will be a 3 week paycheck so I am hopefully able to catch up and get back on track. Fingers crossed that I'll do well enough that I can soon start the "living on your previous paycheck" process.

Hope everyone has a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan. Can't wait to read about your side hustle options.

    ReplyDelete