Thursday, September 18, 2014

goal update

I think that maybe my goals were a little too large this month. I feel as though I'm suffering from goal overload. Maybe also just not feeling very motivated to do anything, finance related or otherwise.

I did make $8.91 by selling a wallet online. As soon as that hits my account I'm moving it directly to savings. Not that $8.91 is much but hey, better than nothin! One day a couple of weeks ago I was really sick and left work after being here for an hour so my check was smaller than normal. That sucked. But what sucked even more is that I had quite a bit of stuff that I needed to pay with that check. Like get my car tag renewed and my phone bill and I owe my mom a little money, and of course my car payment. So I'm basically down to 100 bucks to last me until the 29th.

Life is full of ups and downs and maybe right now I'm in the downs but it won't last forever.

1 comment:

  1. I think we've all gotten a little over ambitious with our goals at one time or another. It'll get better Spunky! :)

    ReplyDelete