On Thursday my grandpa suffered a stroke and was airlifted from a hospital in his town to a hospital here in the city. He has been in the hospital since then and I've been up to visit him everyday, he seems to be better but when he gets tired he started having trouble with words and he gets confused. Then on Saturday I got a text from my mom saying that one of her dogs died. Now this would be pretty sad to anyone but this dog was my mom's pride and joy. She had designer hoodies, designer dog carrying bags, hell this dog basically had her own room. Needless to say my mom is devastated. My dad is also upset. I'm upset but it hurts more to see my mom so sad. So that's why I haven't been around, but I'm back and here is an update on my goals:
Update/September Week One:
- Blog 5 days per week: Fail. I blogged 3 days. I did have family stuff going on so I'm not going to take this fail too hard, there is always next time.
- Track my spending: Pass! I'm sad to say that most of my money was spent of junk food but I tracked my spending and I still have cash left over.
- $1000 E-Fund: N/A. I have $600 in my savings account right now. I haven't gotten paid yet this month which is why it hasn't moved.
- Spend 2 hours on my side hustle: Pass-ish? I spent about an hour working on putting some stuff online to sell.
- *Bonus* 30 minutes of activity 3 days a week: Technically this is a fail. I did a lot of walking around at the hospital but it didn't count as physical activity.
I do plan on going to the gym tomorrow after I see my grandpa so I hope I have it in me when tomorrow gets here.
So, week two, here we go.