Wednesday, September 24, 2014

so i bought a house....

It's true, I bought a house. A real house, Alicia, not a doll house or a dog house. Lol.

It kinda just happened. I had a friend whose aunt was selling this house and I went and looked at it and fell in love. It's a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom house in a good neighborhood. It has a detached garage and 2 sheds in the backyard. I got it for $82,900. I won't close until 10/29 but I don't care. I'm excited.

Now I'm going to have to readjust my budget but that's fine with me.

Wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see some new homeowner posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Its always so exciting putting together a new house =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is so great to hear! And that it's an actual house, not a dog/doll-house :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. Can't wait to hear more as you get ready to move into your first house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only I could buy a house for that price in the UK!!!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete