Monday, September 22, 2014

versatile blogger award ×2 (and a surprise at the end)

During my blogging hiatus I was nominated (TWICE) for a "Versatile Blogger Award," thank you to Kayla @ ShoeaholicNoMore and Brian @ Debt Discipline for the nominations.

This is an award that gets passed from blogger to blogger sort of as a way to get to know each other better. If you are nominated you have to share 7 things about yourself. Since I was lucky enough to be nominated twice I will be sharing 14. Yowza!

Stole this cute little pic from Kayla @ ShoeaholicNoMore


1. I am a Ginger. Not like fire engine red or like that super awesome orange-y red but strawberry blonde. It still counts.

2. I am obsessed with leopard print. It's seriously a problem. As I look around my room I count 13 random leopard print items. 

3. I have a brother who is probably my best friend. He is in prison. (Yikes!)

4. My sister is Chinese.

5. I collect Buddhas. Not because I'm Buddhist but I just feel like they're lucky. I have 20 or more Buddha statues in various sizes and colors.

6. I have never been out of the country! I would love to go to Mexico or somewhere tropical at some point in my life.

7. I have 5 tattoos. I love them all and I want so many more.

8. I have a serious love of guacamole. It just came over me once and now I get it anytime I eat Mexican food. Even just talking about it now I want to go get some!

9. I love cop shows. Law and Order SVU and Criminal Minds being my favorites. My mom thinks I should go into that line of work but I disagree, leave it to the people who don't mind the sight of blood.

10. I have a crush on J. Money. 

11. I love motorcycles. I tried to ride one once and it didn't work out too well (there were crutches involved) I also took a class to learn (I failed) but I love to get on the back of one and ride.

12. I also love Jeep Wranglers. I want one as my next car in the future. FYI I also think that if it's a 4 door Wrangler it does NOT count.

13. I think Johnny Depp is gross.

14. I BOUGHT A HOUSE. (more on that later)

That was the hardest thing to do! Coming up with 14 things to tell you about myself sounds like it would be easy but it is not!

My nomination for the award goes to Brandy @ Busted Budget


8 comments:

  1. A HOUSE?! Tell us the deets! Also... #gingepride #represent. I'm more auburn than orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, what?! A house? I feel as though this is one of those play on words when really you bought a (doll) house, or a (dog) house :)

    Okay, I have a few of these quirks as well. I love guacamole, have a platonic crush on J$, I think Johnny Depp is gross as well (I will generally avoid movies he is in - how is he a heart throb?!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the others I'm interested to know more about your house purchase. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Need to know more about the last one. Don't keep us hanging long please :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the house! We definitely want to hear the details

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother in law is a Jeep fanatic. He has at least three all in different levels of operation that he's working on. He off roads a lot.
    Congrats on the house! Can't wait to hear more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, thanks so much for the nomination! I already did my seven facts in an earlier post, but I'll see if I can come up with something more :)

    ReplyDelete