Friday, January 9, 2015

[untitled]

Well everyone, I completed my first week at my new job! I pretty much love it. So far I like everyone that I work with so that's nice. I've managed to stick to one of my goals and be positive while I've been at work and that really helps me get thru the day. 

Well, Spunky, sounds great but what about the other two goals you laid out for yourself?

My 52 week money challenge is going well. I'm doing it backwards so the first week I put in 52 dollars and this week I'm doing 51 dollars. Woop woop. 

And my side hustles are doing okay. I've still been working my second job so there is a for sure extra paycheck coming in, which is awesome. I have been trying to sell a line of bags called Thirty-One and today I sold one to a co-worker so CHA-CHING!! got me an extra $30, yay! And tomorrow I plan to spend my day doing some crafting and hopefully begin putting some things on Etsy. 

So this has been a terrible post but I had to make myself write something so I stick to a routine and don't disappear again. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like your new job. Also I think inverting the 52 weeks of savings is a great idea since you won't have to be contributing so much next Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a hybrid of the 52 weeks challenge too. I did $1 then $52 then $2 then $51 so it worked out to about the same amount each month (when i did it last year).

    ReplyDelete